Even homeowners who have moved a few times can be intimidated by the real estate market in general, and the buying and selling process in particular. First of all, making a decision to sell your home can be difficult. There are so many questions, such as:
• Is "now" a good time to list?
• How much can you expect to get for your property?
• How long will it take to sell – and what if it doesn't?
Then there's the buying and selling process:
• How do you prepare your home for sale?
• How do you find homes that meet your criteria and are within your price range?
• How do you prepare your home for viewings?
Yes, there's a lot to think about. That's why finding a good REALTOR® who is an expert on the local market is so important. A good REALTOR® will help you understand the market, the current market value of your home, and what you can expect should you decide to list. A good REALTOR® will also walk you step-by-step through the home selling and buying process, and work hard to make sure everything goes smoothly.
A good REALTOR will provide you with a detailed plan upfront so you will have a clear idea of what to expect from the process of buying or selling and what your REALTOR will do for you along the way.
For a complimentary copy of my Buyer's Guide or my What to Expect When on the Market Guide for sellers, call or email today.
Looking for a good REALTOR® to help you buy or sell? Call today. 778-688-1444